Position Description: Position Description: Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Project Manager, Customer Implementation.
The Project Manager, Customer Implementation is responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, organizing and leading all aspects of small projects as it pertains to new business implementations and existing customer conversions. The incumbent provides support and coordination of money processing activities and assists in implementing strategies and tactics focused on product line growth and profitability.
* Manage key banking relationship projects that are strategic to the organization
* Plan and manage project resources for each project (between 4 to 8 resources)
* Create support model documentation for respective projects
* Review documentation and assure it is complete, acceptable and in accordance with standards
* Work closely with business units and banking partners to define and manage projects
* Prepare regular project status reports in accordance with the guidelines set by the Senior Manager of the RCS group
* Manage project scope and change requests along with external client expectations
* Support launch plans for new products and features in conjunction with RCS group
* Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
* Minimum of 5 years' experience designing processes, managing third party providers, internal departments and directing operations for new business implementations.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience working directly with internal and external customers
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with all Microsoft Office applications
* PMP Certification, MS Project or similar Project Management software.
* Product Management or Process Improvement preferred.
* Comprehensive understanding of the U.S. banking industry
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in complementary field of study
* Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
* Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing projects
* Ability to inspire and motivate
* Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink's, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.