First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Project Manager, Corporate Digital Banking, you will manage all aspects of large online corporate banking projects, collaborating to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline and budget. Under the general direction of the Program Manager, you will use your exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors and other departments and utilize your extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will have the opportunity to use your leadership skills to play a key role in supporting these efforts amid the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
What you'll do as a Project Manager, Corporate Digital Banking:
* Serve as project manager on large online corporate banking projects in support of an overall program; define and manage all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
* Collaborate with business and system analysts and/or functional managers to define and vet business and technical requirements for the project.
* Determine and procure project resource requirements.
* Identify project and/or program risks and collaborate with the project team and business partners to mitigate them.
* Manage project and/or program communication planning and execution and document project decisions and meetings.
* Manage project-related vendors; support enterprise vendor management standards and coordinate initial contracts, contract renewals and addendums to contracts with key project vendors.
* Comply with enterprise project management standards, monitor project execution and escalate project issues as necessary.
* Maintain project website and database, along with issue and risk tracking logs.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications, with formal project management training or certification required
* Seven or more years of demonstrated success in project management and three to five years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or online banking operations systems and operations
* Expertise in MS Office, specifically MS Visio and MS Project
* Demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to proactively interface at all levels, including with external vendors
* Proven success in running projects across different SDLC types, such as Agile (scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall
* The ability to exercise independent judgment under a minimum of supervision
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* An orientation toward being a team player and providing extraordinary service while furthering the First Republic Bank culture and values
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.