8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
The Project Manager in the Technical Center of Excellence is responsible for providing a successful implementation experience for our 8x8 customers during the pre-sales phase. The Project Manager works to determine and manage project scope and timelines, identify and manage risks, gaps and dependencies, drive issue resolution, schedule and facilitate meetings, provide status updates and ensure an OUTSTANDING Proof of Concept experience. The scope of a project includes defining roles and responsibilities, managing through dependencies, and hitting milestones on time. This includes working with pre-sales and deployment engineers, number porting specialists, sales executives, and 3rd party vendors to ensure end to end management of the project, from the initial scope, to the final provisioning of services, including system deployment, integration, configuration, testing and training. A successful Project Manager will develop and build healthy relationships with 8x8 customers, partners and vendors, to promote new and ongoing business opportunities. Hurry to join the Technical Center of Excellence team of experts to raise the customer's expectation.
* Works with Sales and Pre-Sales leadership to forecast project needs, and to ensure appropriate resources are available throughout deployment of the Proof of Concept. Each new project will be tracked from beginning, through to key milestone dates, until all products and services are provisioned and configured to the customer's satisfaction
* Manage projects in accordance with contractual time, cost and quality requirements
Lead key project meetings with the customer and project stakeholders to identify requirements, project planning, evaluation and overall customer satisfaction
* Primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
* Generate and maintain documentation that supports the collection, management, and reporting of all project related information
In charge of the customer satisfaction during the Proof of Concept
* Develop, document and distribute contingency plans for critical events
* Provide regular updates and keep project stakeholders informed throughout the project
* Work with customers via telephone or face-to-face attending on-site meetings when necessary
* Maintain constant communication with the customer, identify potential issues in advance, and drive appropriate solutions
* Tight Follow-up with the customer, ensuring that all products and services are delivered on time, and are working as intended
* Work with others to formulate innovative solutions based on customers input and help 8x8 to develop strategies for new solutions to be offered
* Respond promptly to all customer communication, providing the best possible service experience
* Conduct post Proof of Concept debriefing meeting with customer to ensure the PoC has exceeded the customers expectations
* Helping transform as many Proof of Concept into signed deals
* Recommended 3-5 years' experience in a Project Manager role
Telecommunications, technology, or IT field is a plus
* Proven ability to work with teams of professionals and diverse technical and business backgrounds
* Passionate conductor to plan and manage logistics involving multiple teams
* Superior technical and business problem solving skills
* Experience interfacing with business clients (Line of Business Manager, Economic Buyer, Technician)
* Proven experience working with project management techniques and tools for Mid Market and -Enterprise customers
* General working knowledge of Unified Communication and Network technologies
* Strong organizational and analytical skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and -shifting priorities while minimizing project impact
* Strong presentation and leadership skills with a high sense of urgency
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Naturally inclined to EXCEED expectations and provide OUTSTANDING customer service
* Be passionate about the business, have a drive to succeed and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations
* BS/BA in engineering, telecommunications or similar field preferred
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
8x8 is a company providing voice, video meetings, chat, and contact center Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) communications solutions.