OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
The Service Deliver Manager (CSM) is responsible for successful onboarding of customer into the OpenText Cloud environment. It includes management of client relationship from a services delivery perspective at multiple, assigned accounts. CSM will work closely with Account Manager, Professional Services team, Cloud Delivery team, and Commercial IT team to deliver the contracted cloud services to customer.
CSM is focused on:
* Delivering service that meets SLA and delivers high customer satisfaction
* Developing relationships and teams to continue to deliver quality service
You are great at:
* Accountable for ensuring customer is on boarded into Cloud environment and successfully using the service with high customer satisfaction
* Manage all the customer related onboarding activities into cloud and continue to provide consistent quality service throughout their contract period as per their defined scope and SLA.
* Conduct interactive status meetings with customers, cloud services operations, Professional Services, and Commercial IT team to review ongoing activities and progress.
* Provide customers and internal management with regular reports and status updates, including timelines, milestones, risks, issues, decision and overall status.
* Facilitate communications between different teams where needed for special circumstances, customer problems, and high-visibility service items.
* Provides expert incident and problem management for high impact and critical customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
* Escalate issues, as needed, to keep projects on target (within established parameters) and proactively work to resolve issues that may impact customer satisfaction or SLA.
* Define and/or verify scope and delivery parameters in proposals and statements of work and provide Change requests when required.
* Identifies opportunities and maximizes services revenues within customer base
* Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery staff
What it takes:
* Strong client focus - ability to operate at a senior manager level
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent
* At least 5 years' experience in software deployment projects
* Proven project management skills with demonstrated experience in a consulting environment
* Conversant in cloud technology and data center deployment. ITIL certification preferred.
* Experience with formal project management techniques (i.e. Formal status reporting and client communication, budget/scope management and change controls, and project team direction and technical leadership). PMP preferred.
* Demonstrable experience in developing and rolling out customer satisfaction improvement programs
* Significant experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an offshore environment
* Able to work independently with positive problem solving attitude
* Solid work ethic with a willingness to work overtime
* Willingness to travel as needed (estimated 25%)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act