The Project Manager responsibilities include:
* Point of contact for client leadership and technical teams to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
* Lead the assigned team through the development of a project plan deliver the identified solution and produce expected planning documentation
* Monitor Cloud projects on an ongoing basis - evaluating progress, quality, budget and delivery timelines
* Manage incident response, problem resolution, change coordination, SLA reporting and required reporting.
* Manage resource plan and identify resource risks or blockers.
* Provide leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
* Capture meeting minutes and actions items. Distribute action items as required and manage to completion.
* Communicate project status to clients, management, and partners as appropriate.
* Cultivate effective working relationships with client, Smartronix, and partner teams to maximize productivity and customer service delivery.
* Anticipate problems or situations that could affect project success. Assess potential impact to the project and develop and execute the best solution. Manage escalated situations as needed.
* Provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
* Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
* Understanding on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
* Understanding of project financial plans (ETC, EAC, etc)
* Strong business analysis skills and logical mindset.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
* Self-motivation; ability to maintain excellence with minimum supervision.
* Understanding of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
* Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and project management tools
* PMP certification is a plus.
* Proven track record of driving major IT projects, managing multiple priorities simultaneously, setting timelines, holding people accountable and delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
* Project management experience in both business process and technology implementations.
* Must have experience working with tight deadlines and handling escalations.
* 5+ years of related experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field, additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.