Caci International Inc
Req #: 212310
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is hiring a Project Manager in Washington DC in support of the Department of State. The project manager will be part of a team that provides enterprise software applications, infrastructure, data architecture, cloud services and business intelligence to the enterprise.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing O&M projects for a large application services division. You will provide leadership, guidance, and demonstrate a mature project management approach in managing technical O&M projects.
More About the Role:
* You will develop project scope, work plans, schedule, resource plans, and provide status reporting.
* Manage vendor engagements, by tracking status of tasks and deliverables.
* Work with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, and/or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
* Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
* Ensure customer requirements and requests are being delivered on-time and within scope.
* Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
* Provides leadership to a cross-functional team, managing team resource assignments, projected task completion dates, prioritizing activities based on customer requirements and SLAs.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree
* 6+ years' related experience
* Experience using Microsoft Project Office Server
* Experience performing project management in a federal government environment.
* Experience working in a DevOps environment.
* Experience using SharePoint and Office 365.
* PMP certification required
* ITILv3 Foundations certification
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc