Caci International Inc
Req #: 219266
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
CACI is looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong project facilitation experience to support a key program based in Washington, DC. They will interface with team and client personnel and use oral and written communications skills to develop great working relationships with stakeholders including customer Product Owners. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned In-Production work activities are performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
What You'll Get To Do:
Serves as an authorized project interface with project stakeholders including government personnel and customer agency representatives. Responsible for product maintenance and facilitating delivery of customer-defined software development releases; basic responsibilities include:
* Supporting the Scrum Master and Program Manager to ensure success of the overall vision
* Acting as Project Manager for the Production Support team with a focus on ensuring applications are maintained and any issues are resolved in a timely fashion
* Managing all Releases in coordination with Scrum Master and Technical Lead
* Assisting the product owners and stakeholders with managing the production support Kanban board
* Assisting in removing obstacles to support team efficiency and effectiveness; reaching out to the larger organizational network for impediment removal; ensuring cross-team coordination
* Maintaining relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
* Liaising between developers, administrators and project stakeholders
* Ensuring product quality and timeliness of efforts
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* College degree (B.S..) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with the ability to obtain an Interim DoD Secret clearance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A minimum of three (3) years' experience using the Agile approach
* Understanding of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
* Professional Experience: 5+ years related experience
* A Public Trust clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
* Experience with test automation techniques and tools
* Experience with continuous deployment models
* Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas
* Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
* Acts independently to expose and resolve problems
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc