Provide project and SDLC coordination for all IT projects. Position includes frequent communications within and between all IT groups and levels, including cross functional communications with business.
* Project Management / SDLC Compliance. Must learn and understand current Atlas process & procedures and continually monitor SDLC artifacts requirements for all projects. * Manage projects as assigned - project plan creation and updates, vendor oversight, schedule needed meetings, prepare minutes and status reports as well as other duties as assigned. * Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. * Able to manage tasks across numerous cross functional teams to achieve project objectives. * Create/deliver effective communications to various teams with regard to project status. * Coordinate all facets of project testing. Test planning, test case creation, communication between IT, business and outside vendor as needed with diligent follow up on issue reporting and resolution. * Maintain positive relationships with all customers and assist them with issues or concerns. * Interface with all levels in the IT organization requiring the ability to communicate issues with sensitivity and confidentiality. * Summary of needed project management skills needed * Project Initiation * Finalize project finances with IT Governance and Procurement prior to initiation. * Conduct/develop RFP's & RFI's as needed. * SOW creation and monitoring.
* Project Execution * Management of the project plan and the deliverables (e.g., SDLC Checklist development and tracking). * Project communications (status - progress and variances). * Steering committee management. * Coordination with internal IT teams (NetOps, IT security, prod support, etc..) * Creation and execution of run books for deployment (for bigger projects). * Business Continuity documentation. * Creation and management of the issues list * Time sheet tracking for capitalization for self and team.
* Testing * Creation of test cases and plans
* Deployment * Prepare project documentation for Readiness reviews * Production cutover checklist * Creation of end user training materials * Creation of helpdesk materials * Creation and management of day 2 items * Closeout
* 6+ years of project management experience. * Bachelor's degree a plus. * PMI Certification a plus. * Excellent time management, task planning and prioritizing. * Excellent communications skills. * Excellent organization skills. * Excellent work ethic. * Ability to work cross functionally with all levels and teams within IT, as well as directly with business as needed.
About Atlas Air
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating solutions.