As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
Partners HealthCare is transforming the way patient care is delivered through investments in data and analytics. In recent years Partners has significantly invested in data and analytic infrastructure, including an enterprise-wide clinical and administrative system, an enterprise data warehouse, big data analytic capabilities, machine learning (ML) / artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, and building out a massive bank of genetic data to drive improvements in personalized/precision medicine.
We are now looking to further advance in the area of data and analytics by building out enterprise capability to enable the institutions and corporate functions to more efficiently drive their operations and ultimately improve patient care.
We are seeking an individual with strong project management and business analysis experience in the Healthcare industry. The individual will lead implementation of large strategic initiatives in the data and analytics space, working with business and technology teams to define, build, test and implement solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and manage the overall project plan
* Drive accountabilities within the team
* Ensure the project team effectively functioning - by ensuring alignment on business outcomes and tasks, identifying barriers to success and driving actions to address
* Manage project budget - capital and operating expense, forecast and actuals
* Deploy agile work methods where it makes sense
* Drive clear and concise communication - e.g. direction, focus, current status
* Capture and effectively manage project issues and drive actions to mitigate risk
* Conduct business analysis activities to draw out business requirements and connect to technical solution design
* Proactively drive solutioning and problem solving activities with business and technical teams
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 5 years in leading technology implementations with cross functional business and technology experts
* Minimum 3 years in business analysis in the Healthcare industry
* Solid experience of working in both agile and waterfall development teams
* EPIC application management and EPIC project management experience preferred
* Project management in BI and Data Warehousing space preferred
* Strong collaboration skills, with both business and technical teams
* Experience in leading project teams
* Excellent stakeholder-facing and internal communication skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail, well organized, a logical problem solver who is able to set priorities and focus on resolving the most pressing issues
* Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
* Self-motivated, independent and possesses the ability to learn quickly
* Ability to build consensus across teams
* Ability to achieve results through influence without authority in a highly matrixed organization
* Ability to effectively conduct meetings, both formal and informal
* Requires minimal direction from leadership
* No direct reports; will be expected to provide leadership and guidance to many indirect reports across the organization
About Partners HealthCare
Partners HealthCare is a not-for-profit health care system that is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service.