Project Manager (Associate), Digital Creative Operations
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Support the assigned Director and Team in the execution of Digital Creative across assigned Brands and mediums by managing project scope, timelines, budget and the effective and high quality delivery of key digital solutions. Working with cross-functional project teams, to inform timely decisions, ensure project success within set parameters and that expectations are clearly communicated and met across internal teams and business stakeholders.
The most typical project role for the Associate consists of leading sub-tracks of work as part of a larger program, by liaising between marketing clients and internal Agency partners on digital projects, which drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for management and delivery of digital projects to ensure on time and high quality delivery of our consumer-facing experiences
* Manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
* Provides ongoing project update reports to internal teams
* Responsible for following and monitoring project management processes and documentation
* Assists in educating business stakeholders on the global digital processes throughout the entire lifecycle of project
* Responsible for being the solution and not the problem to keep projects within scope
* Oversees project from initial funding approval through delivery, including continued project maintenance if needed
* Ensures ongoing resource needs are captured and utilization rates are maintained across their cross-functional team(s)
* Responsible for management and communication of budget status and tasks among team members and business stakeholders
* Responsible for coordinating final delivery of digital applications or functionality, including user acceptance testing and final sign-off
* Seeks out vendor or internal solutions and manages overall project issue resolutions
* Oversees asset and documentation management for projects
* Proactively works with business analysts, product managers, design, user experience, development and QA to define project requirements and estimate effort to deliver
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 3-5 years' experience working at an e-commerce website, digital agency or online company
* Strong project management skills including communication, prioritization, organization, scheduling and documentation
* Creative thinker with a solution-oriented approach and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies
* Familiar with project management software (Smartsheet, Basecamp, etc), and strong knowledge ofExcel, Word, MPP and PPT to help in the documentation and facilitation of tasks
* Solid understanding of web information architecture and ability to quickly learn account partners' site components
* Solid technical skills and ability to define and refine requirements throughout the project lifecycle
* Experience with content management platforms, mobile and social media
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite software and Apple software and systems
* Works well in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple accounts and priorities across multiple channel
* Collaborative, motivated, energeticwith ability to motivate teams to produce quality work on time and budget
Project Manager, Digital Creative Operations
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.