Organizational Level 1 : Amdocs Global Business
Organizational Level 2 : NAM
Manager : Ankush Bazaz
Required Travel : Minimal
Open to Relocation : Domestic relocation only
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : $750.00
* In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only "Refer Friend to Job" option is disabled
Who are we?
If you're a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
* You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
* You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
* You will develop the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
* You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
* You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
* You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
All you need is...
* 6-8 years of experience in project management domain, with at least 4 years hands of experience in leading at least one of the project management aspects, such as: schedule, budget, resources, risks, etc.
* Experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as SW development, delivery, testing, etc.
* Managerial experience (direct or matrix)
* In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices and procedures.
Why you will love this job:
* You will work on large challenging and complex programs
* You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
* You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies