We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
This position is responsible for the overall execution of technical systems operations for all branches as well as the project management responsibilities and subordinates within.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinate contact with the field to confirm schedules and escalate issues as needed
* Create weekly reporting for client and leadership on performance
* Request COI's as needed
* Provide research on invoices and work with client on P.O., invoicing and A/R Collection
* Provide bi-weekly reporting on A/R
* Request job numbers and keeping database updated.
* Scheduling, monitor CSRs, review KPIs and assure SLAs are being met
* Responsible for the overall direction and oversight for the technical aspects of the execution of projects at all reporting branches. This includes, installation, service and database management.
* Manages organizational operations by directing and coordinating the activities per the organizational goals and objectives as well as implemented policies
* Oversees the daily activities between team resources and coordination efforts that involve the execution of processes and implementation of solutions
* Analyzes operational issues impacting the company, clients, and employees and determines the correct course of action to implement the proper solutions with efficiency
* Review and identify the scope-of-work, scheduling deadlines, and system functionality with sub-contractors / technicians as well as inspect the project completions to ensure the quality of the work
* Degree in Business or relevant field
* Demonstrated track record of completing small to large high quality projects in fast paced environments and the ability to manage client expectations
* Minimum 5 years of management and related technical experience with at least 2-3 years of support at the senior management level in a fast-paced systems integration organization required
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be highly organized and able to keep executive on track with required information available at all times
* Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management and field technology including network devices, phones, programming software, Outlook and Internet applications.
* Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime and independently as needed
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal is a facility services company and a security services provider.