IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG is seeking a Project Manager to join the Project Management Office. AIG is one of the world's largest insurance and financial companies with over 64,000 employees in 90 countries. This position will be responsible for delivering a Global Branch Transformation program with an aggressive timeline. The individual will be accountable for delivering all tasks required to successfully transform a branch office site, including but not limited to, site survey activity, site remediation efforts, design and migration planning and all weekend cut over activities.
* Experience managing large branch network transformation programs, in a large corporate network
* Strong knowledge of network technologies, including voice, data, cabling and security.
* Basic network connectivity troubleshooting skills to help resolve basic issues without escalation
* Understanding of cable infrastructure best practices
* Understanding of branch end point technologies including VOIP, desktop, server, Wi-Fi and other end point systems that need to be migrated
* Manage project plans and hold resources accountable for tasks within the plan
* Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
* Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
* Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
* Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
* Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
* Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
* 5+ years of experience working on network infrastructure projects with business stakeholders
* Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
* Network Certifications a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
American International Group (AIG) is a global insurance company.