Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S. and U.K. trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today's new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone
* We leverage the innovation in all of us
* We solve the challenges of today and tomorrow
* We seek the best answers to the most
* We work as "One Mede"
* We know everyone has something valuable to offer
* We engage with our clients and partners to take on challenges
* We get the job done every time
* We act with urgency
* We only look backwards to be smarter moving forward
* We are accountable to one another
* We do what we say we will do
* We measure ourselves to improve in everything
* We operate with honesty all the time
* We are inclusive and respect differences in thought, culture,belief and experience
* We listen
* We bring passion and energy to our work
* We recognize and celebrate each other
* We remind our Clients of how great they are
Current Role & Growth Opportunity:
* Current Role: Senior Project Manager - Enterprise Delivery
* Growth Opportunity: Program Manager, Practice Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Own and drive multiple concurrent SaaS projects implementations to go-live.
* Responsible for ultimate project success, including CSAT, budget, time, scope and risk management
* Develop and manage a detailed Microsoft Project Plan, resources and external as well as internal expectations
* Proactive leader who anticipates and addresses risks, concerns, roadblocks - forward thinking with great attention to detail
* Practical, solution driven approach with outstanding communication - both written and spoken
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Essential Education, Experience and Interests:
* Industry background in Healthcare Software, especially Payer/Providers - 5 + years
* Enterprise Software Packaged/SaaS Implementation Experience - 5+ years
* Proven results as Senior Project Manager managing 3-5+ concurrent projects in a matrix environment implementing packaged software products (not building or customizing software) - 10 years
* Proven client facing experience with enterprise level customers as part of the Professional Services arm of a Software company (preferred) or management consulting practice - 5+ years
* Proven experience of success working in a fast-paced, maturing company between 100-500 associates - 3+ years
* PMP (strongly preferred)
* Dallas metro, TX (preferred)
* Bachelor's Degree from a four-year institution
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near office equipment (telephone, computer) and other employees. The employee works in normal office conditions where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc. Verbal and written communication, telephone usage, filing, sitting, typing, driving, reading and carrying required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Mede/Analytics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.