The primary responsibility of this position is to serve as a Project Manager for the Follow-On Modernization Portfolio.
Will be expected to oversee and manage operational aspects of ongoing and upcoming Programs / Projects from inception through completion.
Responsible for coordinating activities concerned with technical development / engineering design and test / problem resolution that directly affect and encompass the multi-functional performing teams.
The candidate responsibilities will include:
* Developing & Executing to program baselines * Coordinate risk and opportunity management * Collaborate with Business Management, Engineering,
and Planning teams to manage EVMS cost elements
within targets and prepare/manage contract documents
(i.e. CPR, CDRL submittals, CPAR)
* Utilize Agile and Affordable business practices to
develop innovative Engineering solutions to meet
evolving customer requirements
* Support negotiations of follow-on contract requirements
and contract changes
* Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans,
proposal work statements and specifications, operating
budgets and financial terms / condition of contracts to
develop successful work statements to meet unique
* Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master
plans and schedules
* Identify Program challenges and obtain timely solutions
(i.e. allocation of resources or contractual specification
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
Project Management experience (experience with Program Scheduling, Proposal planning, and execution)
Experience defining program requirements to meet customer needs (SOW/SSOW Development)
Experience with Earned Value (EV)
Supplier Management Experience
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.