The Ambit Group is a Woman-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business providing management services to the public and private sectors. Our motto is "We get the mission of government done. Smarter. Faster. And cheaper."
We embody the name of the firm in our culture. Our ambit, or sphere of influence, is one in which all members have a voice and all are committed to outcomes. We understand that work, family and community co-exist, when any element is out of balance, all suffer. Our policies are family-centric, provide flexible work schedules, job sharing and cross-training that meet client requirements and support our employees. We focus on more than the task at hand, we focus on the entirety of our ambit. There is no job too large and no task too low - we function as ONE.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team providing support to NOAA in Silver Spring, MD. The Service Delivery Division (SDD) is part of the NOAA OCIO. The Division coordinates information technology (IT) activities, including planning and reporting, for NOAA's Corporate Offices. The Division operates NOAA's administrative computing center and provides IT oversight, systems analysis, design, and programming support for NOAA's financial and administrative applications. It is a customer focused office-identifying, prioritizing and documenting requirements to establish service-level agreements that incorporate new technology and best practices to gain efficiencies. You will be providing Project Management support directly to the SDD Director.
* Provide decision support for SDD Director on long-term and day-to-day activities and action items
* Provide project management oversight, documentation, tracking, and reporting for assigned SDD projects and initiatives
* Develop SDD communication artifacts (executive-level briefings, memos, emails)
* Assist in developing, reviewing, tracking SDD acquisition documentation (PWS, SOO, SOW, IGCE, JOFOC, etc.) for IT products and services
* Assist in reviewing and managing SDD spend plans, contract ceilings/obligations, and overall budget
* Support SDD Enterprise Services branch in coordinating, improving, and documenting service requisition templates, processes, documentation, customer engagements, and tracking
* Support SDD Enterprise Services branch in updating and maintaining enterprise IT service catalog content
* Assist in developing and reviewing assessments of SDD enterprise service performance, strategy, implementation, and delivery
* Provide administrative support, coordinate, and/or participate in integrated working groups with the SDD Director (CIO Council Committees, Cloud Working Group, Data Center Consolidation Working Group)
* IT Experience - project management, strategic, or technical (4-8+ years experience)
* BS/BA in Business Management or Technical Discipline
* PMP certification required
* ITIL certification prefered
* Google drive experience prefered
* Must have experience using MS Project to develop and track project schedules
* Software experience: MS Office, Project schedule, SharePoint