Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
The ideal candidate will possess a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experience in supporting biomedical and/or research information technology and informatics within the government space. Knowledge and experience with federal healthcare processes, procedures, technologies, and applications are a requirement.
* Candidate will manage personnel, operations and finance of life cycle projects.
* Communicate with all levels of management, personnel, subcontractors and client agency representatives.
* Demonstrate experience in the financial success of complex projects.
* Responsible for the implementation of policies, purpose and goals of the client organization.
* Actively apply quality assurance measures to the management and performance of the contract.
* 7+ years of progressive, successful experience managing complex projects, ideally with with Healthcare clients.
* Experience with, ITIL, Agile, CMMI processes and Requirements Management
* Experience working with Grants Management
* Experience working with EPLC
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related medical, scientific, or technical discipline
* Desired certifications: PMP/CAPM/MBA
* Experience in a Professional Services firm or Environment desired
* Position subject to a full government background investigation and Public Trust clearance
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.