IOMAXIS is actively seeking Project Manager talent with related field experience in Information Technology. Serve as a key member applying project management expertise to comprehensive automation / information technology services and activities in support of operational intelligence forces. This is a full time position that offers telecommuting opportunity and requires a current clearance. The Project Manager role, which is located in Fort Belvoir, VA becomes available upon contract award anticipated end of August 2019.
Duties in this role include:
* Serving a primary POC to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
* Task order execution and accountability
* Managing program operations and resourcing all task order requirements
* Handling staffing and tasking responses
* Meeting all technical, financial and other task order requirements
* Ensuring that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements
* Must possess current DoD Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance with SBI
Skills / Capabilities:
* Possess a Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification
* Eight (8) years of Program management experience on Information Technology (IT) contracts providing Software development for SharePoint and .NET environments and system administration for Microsoft SQL, Microsoft windows servers, and VMware environments with the responsibility to assign/review tasks, set the pace, and review work in-progress, and verify successful completion of work performed
* Six (6) years of experience working independently to initiate, manage, execute and report tasks as identified
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E and provided support to the intelligence and special operations communities by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry by leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight- right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.