Title: Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Summary: The main function of a project manager is to partner and collaborate effectively with IT counterparts and the business to develop new technology solutions as well as prioritize and manage updates and releases.
* Help design concepts for cross-functional, high impact and transformational business tool initiatives that are aligned to the needs of the field sales force.
* Coordinate competing priority projects; create detailed plans to accomplish goals, and balance scope, budget, and timelines. Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients. Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
* Lead the development of conceptual designs and business requirements, lead the testing teams, help with implementation plans, and collaborate with training to ensure proper education content is developed.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
* Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Strong knowledge of project life cycles, firm understanding of the agile development method, and the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
* Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast paced and continually changing environment.
* Ability to keep decision / issue logs, create status reports, manage a backlog, and stay on top of open items.
* Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
* PMI or PMP certification preferred.
* 3-5 years' experience required.
If Interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out to me at 732-321-9000 ext. 4247 ASAP, thanks.