* A highly successful pioneer in the mobile health field with core competencies in the Clinical Research Field.
* Global: We operate in 60 countries and communicate with patients in dozens of different languages
* Diverse: We engage patients on managing health-related issues from persistent viral disease & chronic illness disease management to oncological treatment
* Seven years old with a unique team of intellectually fearless and fun team members.
* A small company that takes great care to maintain our tight-knit culture and ensure that each new team member enhances that culture
* A great communicator with top-notch organization skills.
* Not afraid of multi-tasking
* Driven to acquire real-world skills and contribute to a small company
* Interested in making processes more effective and efficient rather than doing things the same way each time
* Drawn to project management not because you dream about Gantt charts at night, but because you love building things and working with clients.
* Drawn to small companies because you have an unbridled potential to contribute and dont want to be put in a box on an org chart.
* Excited to own & develop new knowledge for the company, even if its outside of your expertise
* Not tech savvy enough to pilot a command line, but you embrace technology and enjoy showing people how to use new tools.
If you are looking for a typical PM position in a large company where you will be managing one section of project execution, or develop only temporary relationships with clients, were not the right place for you. If youre looking for a growing company with delighted customers, a dedication to superb products designed with the patient in mind, and a management team that allows you to make your mark on how the company evolves, we want to hear from you.
mProve Health is a pioneer in the field of mobile health solutions. We build platforms that revolutionize the way patients connect with global clinical research studies. Our products and services bring innovative technology to Biotechs, Pharmaceuticals, and NGOs advancing the field of scientific discovery in dozens of countries around the world. Our solutions have a proven impact on reducing the cost of patient engagement by connecting with them directly through their cell phone. In addition, we build disease management mobile app solutions to support pharmaceutical drug products post-launch across multiple chronic disease areas.
As a testament to our success in the market, mProve Health was acquired by Bracket Global in October 2017. This has been a major achievement for our company, and yet it simply means that we will grow faster and learn more in our current chapter. Bracket has committed to doubling the size of the mProve team during 2018. With all of the additional resources coming into the company, now is a great time to join our organization, as it rapidly evolves and tackles even greater challenges. Joining the company at this inflection point is another "ground floor opportunity" to learn quickly, take on significant responsibilities, and make your mark on our company at this key time.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to manage strategic projects for our team as an mHealth Project Manager.
As a Project Manager at mProve Health, you will combine business acumen, leadership, organization and technical skills to focus on project strategy development and execution around mobile health and patient engagement, from creation to implementation.
* Lead multi-disciplinary project teams (including technical teams) through all phases of the project life cycle, providing leadership, motivation and inspiration.
* Develop innovative solutions to address stakeholder requirements and leverage mProve Healths core competencies.
* Efficiently manage and deliver multiple simultaneous projects on budget, on time, and on schedule, and above client expectations.
* Perform requirements-gathering, generate ideas and solutions which address stakeholder requirements and leverage mProve Healths core competencies, and lead clients to a clear scope definition on new projects.
* Manage multiple vendor relationships for projects that require outside resources.
* Proactively and consistently communicate with clients to ensure their needs are met.
* Test platforms to ensure a delivery that exceeds expectations.
* Proactively improve project management templates and processes.
* Contribute to the overall growth of the company and identify improvements in how we operate.
* Expand our product offering by staying on top of mobile trends and identifying new areas of opportunity.
* 1-3 years of practical experience as a project manager, ideally with work experience in healthcare, life sciences, or a software development company.
* Working knowledge of and comfort with technology. We are constantly reinventing, developing, and testing our platforms, and everyone on the team contributes.
* Prior experience managing projects involving technology. These could include: native smartphone apps, website development, online marketing tactics, loyalty programs, CRM and/or brand development.
* A desire to work independently and manage your own workload, combined with an openness to collaborate on key project deliverables.
* Enthusiasm for the agility, flexibility, and unpredictability of working at a small company.
* Working knowledge of user experience principles and experience managing strategic design projects.
* Prior experience working in a start-up environment is a plus.
* A track record of delivering dynamic projects on a tight timeframe and budget while maintaining effective client and team relationships.
* Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to aid in the identification of root cause issues and develop creative solutions.
* A dedicated commitment to delighting customers. Some companies focus purely on internal profit margins. mProve Health focuses on long term relationships with clients who are thrilled to work with us. We know that this philosophy leads to long-term growth and health of our business.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
* Must have authorization to work in the U.S., without additional company sponsorship required.
Were looking for highly qualified and ambitious candidates who are ready to immediately make an impact with our company and our clients. Accordingly, we will offer competitive compensation for this position.
This position will be based in our Arlington, VA headquarters. If you think this role may be right for you, please apply!