We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Redmond, WA. As the Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Requirements specifications, product development, project management, and successful implementation of new products, offers, devices, and capabilities for all Mobility.
* Develop and execute both business and technical implementation strategies that ensure successful product delivery across multiple, diverse cross functional teams using Product Realization process guidelines. These responsibilities include developing and validating requirements, managing the project scope, schedule, budget along with risk mitigation, and issue management.
* Providing technical system solutions and determining overall design for new and existing mobile products/services.
* Multiple projects and/or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes - providing in-depth business and technical knowledge.
* Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business functional areas as well as performing a larger leadership role in the organization.
* Provides leadership and is responsible for the technical integrity within multiple subsystems, device hardware/components, mobile platforms, and/or applications - understanding the system flow for a project throughout an entire functional area.
* Apply broad in-depth business and technical knowledge to establish technical direction and priorities.
* Effectively monitor and take action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities and decide on issues requiring escalation.
* Provides technical expertise to generate maintainable, quality solutions. Includes documenting system requirements, creating application designs, validating high level designs to ensure accuracy and completeness against the business requirements and programming the solutions - responsible artifacts including for use cases, high-level architecture, detailed architecture, test plans/results, etc.
* Coordinate with Product Realization, IT, Application Providers, Device Engineering, OEMs, Network Planning & Engineering, Marketing, etc…
* Resolve design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system flexibility and performance - resolve and work on issues across multiple functional areas.
* Assess the technical feasibility of new technologies to enable integration into existing processes
* Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution and senior leadership reporting.
* Vendor management of product, applications, devices and platforms.
* Ensure all business systems, IT systems, vendor platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements
* Continuously streamline and implement improvements to ensure processes are scalable for growth and utilize resources in the most effective manner possible.
* Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to organize and motivate large cross-functional teams
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Prior experience with TNRP.
* Prior experience with Lab Processes
* Prefer experience with messaging platforms.
* Must have proven success in developing and delivering presentations to all levels of management, including experience with PowerPoint.
* Bachelor's degree in an approved field or 7+ years of relevant industry experience
iSoftStone is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.
iSoftStone prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally, we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have even received awards for being one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're creative, energetic, and motivated by our clients' successes. If you share our passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We're always looking for the next big talent.
iSoftStone offers a salary commensurate with experience, an enjoyable and fun work environment, an extensive benefits package, 3 weeks of paid time off, and observed holidays.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or for additional information, please visit www.isoftstone.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!