The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of a particular project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. This person should have knowledge within the IT New Builds (technology for construction) and/or Data Center turn up space, with strong project management skills to augment the overall team in driving network, AV, and security systems for construction.
* Manage a high level of complexity, as well as independently problem solve and mitigate risk.
* Regularly communicate updates on emerging technologies, solutions and projects that may impact business operations, employees, or vendors.
* Manage performance metrics to evaluate progress and success.
* Provide ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to internal security teams, cross-functional management and executive teams
* Four or more years of applicable experience
* Direct project management experience, with experience defining schedules, managing budgets, coaxing deliverables, and communicating progress
* Experience managing projects with cross-functional stakeholder groups
* Possesses planning, organizational, and motivational skills
* Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats
* Organizational and communications experience with the ability to communicate technical details to all organizational levels
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
* Able to infuse innovation and creativity into strategic plans
About Milestone Technologies
Milestone Technologies is a leading supplier of technology products and support services.