DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic Project Manager to join our, Two-Time JD Power winning, In-Home Services division to oversee and implement various projects across our core business and our NEW Wireless initiatives. These projects can be of various degrees of complexity and often include; coordination of numerous groups and departments, critical thinking and problem solving, and resource management at a systems level. The ideal candidate will have a background in operations management, be results driven, have a high level of energy and strong organizational skills.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
* Engage, problem solve, and communicate across the enterprise to drive successful initiatives.
* Successfully manage results and achieve critical growth and development goals.
* Responsible for coordination and oversight of project processes and resource management.
* Ensure critical thinking and flawless execution of projects by considering impacts on all areas of the business.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Project Manager will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Must have excellent facilitation skills, very strong follow through abilities and must have strong ownership of initiatives and issues - drive team to resolutions and delivery.
* Must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability/experience to drive solutions to issues and risks.
* Must have strong organizational and communication skills
* Proficiency with Excel, Project, Word, Access or Google (G-Suite) equivalence
* Self-motivated and strong desire to succeed
DISH is a fast-paced environment that prides itself in developing its staff. We work harder than most, but always make time to recognize and celebrate our wins. We 'fall often' but we pick each other back up. It's what we do.