Who Are We?
ForeFront (Fair Haven, NJ) is a global technology consulting firm. Our expertise enables enterprise-wide digital transformation through cloud strategy, systems integration, agile delivery and change management of custom applications. We work with technology disruptors to accelerate business transformation and solve some of the industry's most complex challenges in life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing and high-tech. Our commitment is to keep our clients at the forefront.
Why Join Us?
We were voted as one of 2019's Best Places to Work in NJ. Our team loves it here because of our environment, the various challenging projects they get to engage in at once, and the investment we make in training and growing our people.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a ForeFront Senior Client Delivery Manager (PM) you will be responsible for the management of client projects to ensure that they are delivered on time within budget and scope. You will be the primary point of contact for the project both internally within ForeFront and externally to the client. You will manage all phases of a project including but not limited to, project discovery & definition, design, sprint cycles, user acceptance testing, deployment and project closure. You will work with other project managers to manage and balance resource allocations. You will be responsible for actively monitoring and reporting on project performance against schedule, budget and scope for the duration of the project. As part of the Forefront project management team, you will collaborate with team members to continuously improve the project management processes and grow scale-able best practices.
What You Need for this Position:
* At least 5 years of project management experience, PMP preferred
* Bachelor degree required
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com desired
* Solid understanding of the software development life cycle and experience in both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
* Experience overseeing multi-function project teams consisting of Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Analysts
* Experience in a client facing role with a strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of client trust and confidence
* Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
* Expertise in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and agile project management tools such as JIRA
What's in It for You?
Be Yourself: Our Team shares a culture of camaraderie, pride and determination to excel.
Be Challenged: We credit this to our unique learning environment that fosters career development from new skills to business acumen.
Be Happy & Healthy: We provide our employees a work-life balance with a competitive salary & compensation package:
* Paid Time Off
* Matching 401K
* Profit sharing and bonuses
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employer Paid Certifications
* Friday Team Lunch & Learns
* Company Events & Team Building
* Wellness Program