You will be working with internal and external client directly to elicit requirements. You should also have superb communication, organization and time management skills. Most importantly, you are committed to the success of projects and customer satisfaction.
Lead product requirement gathering and development efforts by:
* Serving as a Liaison between the business users and the software development team to gather and communicate requirements which help define and verify product design.
* Eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the true needs of customers and end users through focus groups.
* Translating business and user requirements through conversations with customers/business users into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail that can be utilized for development.
* Guide stakeholders and end-users on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieving project objectives.
* Partner with Product Management and other process owners to define the business need and business value for the project.
* Provides domain knowledge for project feasibility and software solutions and software solutions by researching customer needs and problem areas, conferring with internal/external stakeholders, understanding system flow, work processes, reporting needs, and data usage.
* Creating visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed work flows.
* Documenting requirements and specifications throughout the requirements and design development cycle.
* Leading the design and change control meetings including agenda preparation and meeting facilitation.
* Serve as a resource for engineering and quality assurance; clarifying requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
* Supports stakeholder with information needed for publications and user training documentation; ensures readability and end-user usefulness.
* Maintaining and updating requirements documentation as needed throughout the software development life cycle.
* Collaborating with the development team, business users, customers, team, product management, and upper management on various activities that will improve the product.
* Identifying, documenting and reporting discovered product anomalies and recommending options to increase software consistency.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma required.
* BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
* IIBA or any relevant certification is a plus
* 3+ years of experience with business and technical requirements analysis
* 3+ experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software is preferred
* Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
* Extensive experience in gathering requirements and focused understanding of complex solutions
* Experience in Agile methodology is a big plus
* Deep analytical capabilities
* Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and understand the necessary components of a solution through analysis, planning, evaluation of cost/benefit, testing and reporting.