In this position, you will lead application software development projects in product development and sustaining. We are on the cutting edge of technology and you'll be joining a company that is making a difference in our world!
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
* Drive progress as a leader/influencer and individual contributor.
* Coordinate activities/tasks and resources across departments including Engineering, Clinical Affairs, Marketing, Quality, and Regulatory Affairs.
* Provide both Executive Summaries on program progress, issues and risks.
* Flexibility to adapt while collaborating with internal individuals at all levels and backgrounds.
* 5+ years of work experience in SW development.
* Technical background and experience in product development, ideally in a regulated environment such as medical devices.
* Familiar with product development phase gate processes.
* Knowledge of SW development in an Agile, Kanban, Waterfall Methodologies
* B.S. in engineering, or equivalent technical field.
* Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence and Hipchat)
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical, schedule and risks information clearly and effectively through informal and formal documents, reports, and presentations.
* Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification is a plus.
* Program Management certification is a plus.
* Medical device experience is also a plus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Dexcom is a company that develops, manufactures and distributes continuous glucose monitoring systems for diabetes management.