Salient CRGT is seeking an experienced Project Manager 3 to join our technology delivery team.
* Experience managing Information Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
* Provide leadership throughout project components: vision, strategy, metrics, information governance, organization and roles, information life cycles and enabling infrastructure.
* Provide analysis assessment, technical or business area expertise in all relevant areas.
* Provide guidance to members of information technology and business teams.
* Direct requirements analysis and develops project plans, schedules, and budgets.
* Facilitate change, including collaboration with senior-level stakeholders.
* Ensure the integration of the various parts of the enterprise architecture program (e.g. business, data, pplication and technical).
* Relevant experience in management consulting.
* Applies intermediate knowledge of the subject matter to analyze and solve problems in all relevant areas as specified in Orders.
* Assists in leading teams with business requirements and analysis, evaluation and implementation of systems or processes.
* Plans, designs, and conducts studies to include risk analyses, contingence planning and feasibility studies.
* Assist in presentations and creating budgets and complex spreadsheets.
* Analyzes data and presents data in reports.
* 8+ years of related Government Contracting experience including managing multiple programs/projects and staff.
* 3+ years of experience managing IT systems and software development projects using Agile methodologies.
* Excellent verbal, written skills, including the ability to facilitate effective meetings and to develop and deliver presentations/materials to various levels of audiences.
* High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts effectively with executive-level management and customers.
* Proven experience managing multiple, concurrent IT projects/programs.
* Resourceful and creative in solving problems and overcoming obstacles.
* Attention to detail and highly organized.
* PMP certification.
* Bachelor's Degree required; MBA/MA preferred.
* Certified Scrum Master preferred.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust level clearance.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.