Are you looking for an Amazing Adventure? Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our Dallas office located near Dallas Love Field. Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union provides a complete array of financial services for all employees and families of Southwest Airlines and over 200 more companies across the United States. Since our inception we have continued to maintain a rapid pace of growth throughout our four branches in TX and AZ! We now serve over 50,000 members nationwide and were still growing! Our members enjoy the most elite financial services and the best member service around! Join SWACU now to begin your New Adventure!
* All qualified candidates must pass a credit and background check*
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all business projects and collaborating successfully with business and IT teams to ensure their project success. The Project Manager handles all aspects of project management within the organization and leads projects to all stages of the project, including Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor, Control and Close.
This position directly reports to the Vice President of IT.
Essential Job Functions:
* Participate in developing best practices for project management
* Develop metrics and scorecards to evaluate the success of projects
* Manage large projects through a SDLC using Waterfall or Agile Methodology; from initial definition and estimation, through to production delivery and support
* Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure projects are planned and prioritized to match business needs
* Develop detailed project schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Track and report progress on required performance indicators
* Proactively manage scope, tasks, issues and risks to ensure project success
* Drive analysis and resolution of complex problems and manage risk to appropriate levels
* Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end users, services organizations, vendors, implementation partners and executives
* Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects
* Demonstrated experience in managing project deliverables (such as project charter, project schedules, financials, and status reports), issue and risk management and bringing projects to successful completion within cost and time constraints
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Able to manage meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively with senior management
* Strong inter-personal skills; ability to help individual team members understand why they are important to the success of the overall project
Education and Experience:
* 7+ years managing IT projects utilizing formal project management techniques and tools
* Bachelor's degree required
* Credit Union or other financial industry experience a plus
Other Required Skills:
* Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies
* Advanced proficiency in MS Project and Excel; able to develop complex project schedules and estimates
SWACU is proud to offer our people a career-oriented, professional growth environment that combines providing our members with first-in-class service ~ while having lots of fun at the same time!
Our employees also enjoy awesome benefits that include Casual Friday Every Day, FREE Health, Dental, Life, Prescription, Vision, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance - Plus Health and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, Matching 401(k), Pension Plan, Free Checking Accounts, Generous Personal Time Off (PTOs) and Extra Paid Holidays! Whats not to love?
For consideration of this great opportunity, please forward your resume and salary expectations today! Let your Adventure Begin!