Req ID: 55040
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Lexington, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
* Project planning, budgeting and control, progress monitoring, status reporting
* Represent NTT DATA as single point of contact for MIT LL and project teams
* Work closely with MIT LL Project Manager, communicates status/progress and issues/changes that impact project
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
* Manage scope control process and related change requests
* Coordinate development of detailed project plan to be used to track and report on activity progress
* Facilitate weekly project status report generation and respective status meetings (and steering committee, gate reviews)
* Manage the Issue Tracking Log and aids in the resolution of issues when necessary
* Perform periodic reviews of process/procedures and generated deliverables
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. PMP or equivalent certification preferred
* 15 years of overall experience in IT
* Minimum 10+ years of experience in project management, project planning, budgeting and control
* Should have delivered at least 2 full cycle SAP projects in Public Sector. Preferably in Education field
* Should have strong project management experience in Conversion and Implementation of SAP S/4HANA. Green-field and Brown-field implementations.
* Should be well conversant with SAP ACTIVATE methodology and different phases involved
* Should be conversant with processes in Public Sector/Education department
* Should be a US citizen
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.