Our growing division - Vector Security Networks is hiring a Project Manager in the Install Department.
PM is responsible for the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet the project requirements. This is accomplished through initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing installation projects, while balancing the triple constraint of time, scope, and budget. This role provides substantial revenue and customer satisfaction to ensure current and future business
Leader/assistant leader of project team(s), under the supervision and guidance of a PM or PGM, as assigned for the installation of security equipment on multi-site national roll-outs. Projects range from 20 to 200 sites. Under the direction of a PM or PGM, the Asst. PM is responsible for the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet the project requirements. This is accomplished through initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing installation projects, while balancing the triple constraint of time, scope, and budget. This role provides substantial revenue and customer satisfaction to ensure current and future business
* Review the project tasks as they relate to the key project milestones. Prioritize and execute by those which most impact the project timeline, scope and budget
* Assess project performance as it relates to schedule, scope, and budget on an ongoing basis, adjusting for and responding to risks and change orders as they occur.
* Maintain a system of change order management, controlling, documenting and communicating change orders to the key stakeholders as they occur throughout the project life cycle.
* Provide regular and appropriate communication to the customer, senior management, and other stake holders.
* Provide advanced technical support and program trouble shooting for the Project Coordinator(s) and TSP on site as required.
* Establish the project timeline, roles and responsibilities and review with the Project Team, client and other key stakeholders, in order to gain buy in and identify any missing items.
* Assist and direct the Project Team in compiling and documenting the scope of work to be completed by a Technical Service Partner for each project, in order to provide clear and coordinated interpretations of the repeating prototype system installation. To be completed during the introductory period of each customer project/system type. This will be including, but not limited to the following: installation guidelines, wiring diagrams, site drawings, labor contract, sign off sheets, user training guides.
* Solicit bids from local TSP's and negotiate labor pricing for each project.
* Develop system panel programs utilizing the appropriate manufacturer's programming software, ensuring that customer jurisdiction and Vector established requirements are met.
* Provide direction, motivation and leadership to the Project Team, while making certain that delegated tasks are being completed according to the project requirements.
All other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Professional hard and soft skills necessary to efficiently and effectively manage a high quantity of projects, while maintaining the Vector quality standards and successfully lead a team.
* Working knowledge of Burglar Alarm/Fire Alarm/Video Surveillance/Access Control systems.
* Heavily communication-oriented position, requiring mature skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of peers, customers, field resources, General Contractors, and management.
* Proficient in Microsoft products.
Why Join Us?
Two-time winner of Dealer of the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. Top 5 largest security company. Sure, we've got the hardware and the recognition, but the real reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate, who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you.
And when we find good people, we hold on to them…through career advancement opportunities, internal promotion, continuing education, and performance incentives.
So, whether you're a proven leader in your discipline or looking for new challenges, Vector Security may have the right opportunity for you. We seek driven, proactive, talented individuals who are excited about what the future holds. Because we are. Come join us and find out for yourself!
Vector Security, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status