What you'll be doing...
As an innovation leader, you will be asked to identify and illustrate the potential of billing and payment experiences. You will work with a cross-functional team to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on our core product vision and strategy. Key responsibilities include developing and optimizing Omni channel solutions with Digital at the core for Verizon Customers.
* Support the development lifecycle of transformation initiatives by defining solution requirements (user stories) and driving those requirements through the delivery process.
* Develop agile epics, themes and user stories to support development.
* Analyze product performance and A/B tests and define further improvements.
* Collaborate with UX on Design Sprints.
* Exploration of new best-in-class billing and payment experiences.
* Run Discovery sessions and biweekly agile sprints.
* Lead new product launches and product re-designs for optimal customer experiences.
* Utilize customer focus groups, feedback, usability studies, workshops, industry best practices, and customer calibration calls to continuously optimize the customer experience.
* Identify, triage, and prioritize production bugs.
* Develop reports that provide an overview of product performance.
What we're looking for...
What you will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Product management experience.
Even better if you have:
* Master's degree.
* A technical background with a deep understanding of core billing concepts, systems and architecture.
* Familiarity with Agile product management process and writing user stories; experience with Jira and Confluence.
* Passion for CX with the ability to quickly understand various technology platforms and internal systems.
* Ability to develop agile epics, themes and user stories to support business requirements.
* Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process.
* Analytical skills with the ability to decipher a complex system and to communicate results simply and cleanly.
* An understanding of other disciplines and the ability to bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
* Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.