What you'll be doing...
Responsibilities include the development and upkeep of the Irving Center Program documents and reports in support of the Client Services scope of work, team culture, activities and KPIs.
* Dedicated Support for Shared Customer and Internal Support for CST-1 teams.
* Manage the planning and coordination of process management activities; including, facilitating business process and employee engagement workshops.
* Identify quality and productivity center enhancements by monitoring and promoting standardization, consistency and a strong team culture.
* Maintain up-to-date account assignment database for Acquisition base.
* Manage monthly change management for Acquisition base.
* Monthly KPI, Pulse Survey, OSAT and exception reporting.
What we're looking for...
You have customer service management or operational support experience and can use that experience to efficiently partner with our Client Success Teams and Senior Leadership.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or oneor more years of work experience.
Even better if you have
* A degree.
* Ability to influence organizational direction and departmental initiatives working with all leadership levels.
* Problem solving skills.
* Knowledge and experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strategic thinking skills and ability to create actionable plans by working cross-functionally with business partners.
* Interpersonal and team building capabilities.
* Strong presentation, project planning, self-motivation and time management.
* Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.