Keurig Dr Pepper
Project Management Coordinator
The Project Management Coordinator role will be responsible for assimilating project information from a variety of resources into the appropriate systems and databases.
* Collaborate with the large team of Corporate Project Engineers and Managers to bring each project to completion on time and within budget.
* Utilize the project data to create scorecards and improve the performance of execution to plan.
* Detail out accurate manpower estimates and prepare technical summary reports for management.
* Master a number of different systems including SAP and Planview.
Characteristics for Success:
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a team and independently.
* Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts.
* Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Highly collaborative within cross functional teams.
* Two year degree preferred
* 2 years' experience of project administration / coordination
* 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Sharepoint
* Prior experience with Planview or other project database
* PMP or CAPM (certified associate in project management) preferred
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper manufactures single cup brewing systems.