* The Program Analyst Lead will be responsible for Project Management and Acquisition Support including procurement, acquisition, project management, and administrative support as well as project management, estimating, planning, designing, testing, documenting, and reporting capabilities required to guarantee successful completion of all projects.
* The Program Analyst Lead will provide Project Management and Acquisition to include branch procurement support, acquisition, project management, and administrative support.
* This support is needed to ensure that Branch management has appropriate support necessary to procure/acquire materials to accomplish the Branch mission.
* It is also necessary to provide project management, estimating, planning, designing, testing, documenting, and reporting capabilities required to guarantee successful completion of all Branch projects.
* All projects will be managed in accordance with EPLC, CPIC, and FITARA requirements.
* The Contractor shall provide after- hours monitoring and timely problem resolution for projects/systems commensurate with the mission criticality of the affected.
* Provide efficient and effective support of all supported projects/systems to meet or exceed user's operational availability and performance requirements.
* Provide timely and effective procurement/acquisition support on all supported projects/systems necessary to ensure maximum availability and performance of those projects/systems.
* Provide efficient administrative support of all supported projects/systems, and issue timely and accurate notification of incidents.
* Establish and maintain explicit strategies for project/system administration to ensure continuity of business operations and timely recovery in the event of disaster.
* Collect, store, and analyze data relevant to projects/systems to perform and report accurate root causal analysis of all related issues and to support trend analysis and forecasting.
* Effectively manage the procurement and maintenance of all supplies, materials, and supporting software licenses and service agreements required to ensure projects/systems meet minimum performance and availability requirements.
* Ensure effective change control and configuration management of projects/systems to establish and maintain consistency of each project/system performance and its functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life.
* In collaboration with the government develop and maintain standard operating procedures for operation, maintenance, and repair of projects/systems.
* Ensure all projects/system-related data and documentation is added to and maintained current within the Knowledge Database and Document Library to provide efficient access to a complete and current source of relevant structured and unstructured data.
* Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of production projects/systems. VENDORS/TOOLS/MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS.
* MS Project.
* Project Planner/Scheduler TECHNOLOGIES.
* Familiarity with Application Hosting Support, Database Administration Support, Server Operations/Maintenance Support, Platform Engineering Support, Data Storage and Maintenance Support, Network Operations and Maintenance Support, Workstation Development and Maintenance Support, Cyber Operations Support, Alternative Processing Facilities (APF) leasing support, Audio Visual Engineering and Support, Infrastructure Security Operations Support, High Performance.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field.
* Ten plus years Project Management Experience with a focus in IT.
* Experience with IT planning processes and program/non-program budgeting, IT governance, staff administration, and other administrative functions highly desirable.
* EPLC, CPIC, and FITARA.
* Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
* PMP® project/program management certification highly recommended.
* Ten plus years of Experience in a healthcare Environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability