At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The candidate will lead a team of both technical and non-technical project management leads responsible for various projects on a large program. Manager will be responsible for the on time delivery of all contract deliverables, track award fee assessment metrics and maintain a program schedule. The candidate will be a representative to vertical and horizontal organizations and as such must have an understanding of provisioning, technical data, PSH&T, reliability, maintainability, logistics support analysis and support equipment rules, procedures and responsibilities.
Candidate will also have functional responsibilities that will include employee career development, performance assessments and staffing projections.
Candidate will be involved in schedule and cost (Earned Value Management) planning and reporting. This will include reporting on current projects and planning/forecasting the needs on proposed projects. The candidate can expect to provide regular briefings to Logistics leadership and program management at IPT reviews and at all major program milestones. The ideal candidate will be able to tactfully interact with customer and supplier representatives to ensure operational and supportability metrics are met.
* Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 5 years of experience in project management, cost management, logistics and/or engineering.
* A minimum 2 years of experience managing/leading an operational organization is required
* Current and active DoD Secret clearance is required to start.
* Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) discipline
* Experience in the military leading tactical and operational teams with increasing levels of responsibility, including recent (past 5 years) manned/unmanned system leadership and/or combat experience.
* Master's degree.
* Current top secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.