Project Execution Lead (PAG Technology)
Req #: 190042494
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This position will support ongoing Investment Performance and Client Review program within Wealth Management Technology, developing a best in class performance platform to provide daily returns, while improving timelines and accuracy of data. You will be contribute to the overall strategy and delivery of the Operations Controls and efficiencies program and CWM Operations initiatives, while managing current BAU initiatives including client and stakeholder communication. Additionally, you will Work with the CTO, Project Managers and Resource Managers to develop a project staffing model, build and manage the project team, define roles and responsibilities of project team members, monitor resource allocations and project budgets - including vendor partner and employees.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries using Agile methodologies.
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
* Detailed knowledge of project lifecycle and software development lifecycle deliverables including version and revision control practices and procedures
* Ability to manage Executive Client Relationship.
* Experience working in Investment Management, Securities Processing Operations, Retail finance industries.
* Knowledge of JPMC Enterprise Program Management pipeline and engagement processes and Enterprise Systems applications is a plus
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.