Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Project Execution Lead
Req #: 190044299
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Project Execution team, you'll draw on your strengths managing people and processes to manage technology projects that typically span multiple lines of business and have firm-wide implications. You'll lead these projects from initiation through implementation, including: establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines; ensuring that relevant risk and architecture requirements are in place; and managing the project budget and resources. In addition to collaborating with your teammates, you'll communicate with stakeholders across the firm to work toward the best possible outcomes. While this role is rooted in project management, it's a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills and make lasting connections throughout JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in one or more business disciplines or functions
* Experience project managing multiple projects
* Knowledge of global and line of business project management standards and methods
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Lead technology projects and deliverables to achieve an overall business goal or objective.
* Clearly defining and adhering to goals, objectives, scope, and all roles and responsibilities across all deliverables.
* Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm wide guidelines.
* Keeping all parties aware of overall project status, issues, risks, roadblocks, and success.
* Partner with the business to understand the product pipeline for Discretionary Investments and communicate the impact to their technology colleagues
* Strong ability to manage changes to scope, roadmap, and backlog
* Flexibility in approach to analysis based on the complexity and scope of the change requested
* Presentation of analysis findings to stakeholders for review and approval.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 2-3 years managed account experience highly desired; focus on technology.
* 3+ years of project delivery and application development exposure, application development experience is a plus.
* Relevant hands-on technical background, including experience in Agile methodology and Jira.
* Tailor communications (i.e., high level vs detailed level) based on the audience.
* Identify impacts, estimates, and drive strategic solutions across a set of teams
* Command/lead facilitation meetings with clear & specific agenda while keeping the audience attentive and active in participation of the meetings.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.