Join Helix Electric's growing intern team! This highly competitive program pairs students with seasoned Project Manager mentors on some of the largest and most complex jobs in the nation. Interns work side by side with the entire operations team as they gain hands-on experience in the field of Project Management. Intern responsibilities will vary dependent on skill level and status/time of the project, but will include much of the following:
* Assists team with contract administration
* Works closely with the BIM department and is directly involved in the coordination and planning process
* Collaborates with Superintendent to track PO items
* Involved with material and equipment procurement
* Produces and maintains detailed job logs
* Engages in the Change Order process and is introduced to Accubid to assist with estimating
* Exposure to and monitoring of quality control
* Manages labor schedules by working closely with Superintendents and Project Managers
* Monitors and encourages jobsite safety and accident prevention
* Walks jobs, learns the trade inside and out, and utilizes knowledge to enhance overall company performance
Helix Electric's interns and co-ops are afforded the following:
* Resources and training to support personal and professional growth
* Responsibilities that will test your limits
* Several varying growth paths within the organization
* All the professional tools required for success
* Outstanding compensation and benefits packages
Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.