A career within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation's business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) with IT Asset Management
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs including:
* Demonstrating level of ability with proven conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills, ability to communicate sound technical advice to clients, managers and technical staff;
* Working knowledge of asset management processes and procedures;
* Demonstrating ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments supporting business as usual, user request as well as special projects;
* Demonstrating ability to effectively communicate and display a professional, mature attitude in dealing with internal customers, management and personnel across the organization;
* Working knowledge of Interface of ITAM processes with CMDB;
* Demonstrating experience working with ITAM Tools like Flexera, BMC Discovery (ADDM) & Service Now SAM; and,
* Demonstrating proven researching ability.
ITIL V3 Foundations Certification and IAITAM Certification
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member with identifying and addressing client needs by:
* Maintaining processes for managing and tracking IT hardware assets and their maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement;
* Updating procedures for effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation, decommission and disposal) of IT assets;
* Using reports to establish adherence to ITAM standards, processes and procedures;
* Reporting on and acting upon the process metrics reported;
* Resolving compliance exceptions in the environment and responsible to establish corrective actions are taken to address any non-compliance in the process;
* Identifying deficiencies and action plans to address;
* Establishing the asset methods and processes are properly approved and communicated to appropriate teams before being implemented;
* Providing technical specialization and support for projects and audits;
* Establishing all Asset/CIs are accurately registered or deregistered;
* Participating in process improvement efforts;
* Establishing that IT Standards are used to normalize the product information supporting IT Asset Management;
* Establishing data accuracy of Assets and their attributes (statuses and locations) in ITAM Tool as well as in CMDB;
* Identifying data quality problems related to deficiencies in systems, applications, data stores and processes;
* Improving the data quality of the information domain they oversee;
* Identifying opportunities to improve or reengineer the ITAM process as it relates to creating and managing data; and,
* Understanding Managed Services and SLA based support model.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.