Careers that Change Lives
This position has the responsibility and authority to provide logistical and administrative support to the small capital product within the RTG organization. Responsible to track evaluation product and update the department's databases and part of the regulatory database. Responsible for some of the scheduling of small capital evaluations and upgrades of sales rep and customer product. Interfacing with all levels of the organization as necessary will be required.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
* Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
* Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
* Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
* Gathers and compiles information for reports.
* Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
* Order Entry of approved contract orders
* Manage repair and return cycles of field assets
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years of experience; office support
Nice to Have
* 4 year degree
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills- ability to work well with others.
* Excellent organizational skills - plans work, executes plan, and maintains organized work area.
* Self-motivated and detail oriented.
* Responsive, action-oriented problem solver. Outstanding telephone skills and etiquette are mandatory.
* Ability to function well under pressure, efficiently expends effort, and effectively prioritizes work to meet schedules, commitments, and deadlines.
* Flexible, with a willingness to adapt to changing requirements & priorities.
* Mechanical aptitude and experience with electronic devices.
* Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Strong understanding of FDA standards.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.