EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator ("PC") will support the Account Management Team on-site at the customer's facility to accommodate coordination of maintenance activities, work order processing, documentation support, and to enhance the overall customer experience. The PC will also provide administrative support to the team through the Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) to ensure the client's needs are met, and that requests are responded to in a timely manner. They will act as a main point of contact and liaison between the customer and the maintenance team, and will function as a Customer Support Representative available for customer service support throughout the day. The PC will generate daily, weekly and monthly reports related to the work order system, and will participate in daily, weekly and monthly status meetings. The PC will work in conjunction with Facility Management to assign work orders to Maintenance Staff, sub-contractors, and project managers, across multiple building locations. They will advocate process improvements and promote adherence to standard and local operating procedures, including keeping the process library up to date. The PC will be proficient at skillfully managing customer expectations and multiple aspects of customer satisfaction, including: Customer satisfaction survey response, deficiency audits, Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), service level adherence, and account performance assessments. Other duties include, but are not limited to, actively monitoring work order performance, opening and closing work orders, daily assessment of systems, meeting support, phone and e-mail communication, maintaining a clean working environment, and other various duties as assigned by management, while adhering to all safety and health standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops and maintains key client relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, account team, and supports external resources.
* Manages Customer Satisfaction Survey process.
* Maintains Customer and EMCOR contact lists.
Performance Management - QA/QC, Continuous Improvement of Service Delivery
* Analyze and distribute performance metrics including TMP and KPI reports. Provides data and analysis for governance team.
* Performs account performance assessments and implements required process changes.
* Prepares reports documenting quality issues, conditions and remediation actions taken to ensure customer standards are maintained.
* Evaluates vendors and their performance to ensure new vendors meet quality desired by EMCOR and customer.
* Prepare work order report in Excel for daily review and distribution via e-mail.
* Maintains IWMS completion and response levels by performing additions, modifications, and deletions to preventative and corrective maintenance work orders generated for properties, equipment, and assets.
* Ensures associates are serving both internal and external customer's needs.
* Evaluates changes to operations and maintenance process & procedures to ensure that new process & procedures and/or modified process & procedures comply with efficiency, compliance, and quality standards.
* Manages work order backlog.
Technical Solution Management
* Provides technical support of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), iPad hand held devices, phones, computers, report development and generation, equipment and the Preventative Maintenance program.
* Provides Help Desk / Call Center updates and escalation notification support.
Other Duties as Assigned
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
* Associates / Bachelor Degree preferred.
* +5 years of experience in coordination of activities in a facility, construction, industrial, R&D maintenance environment preferred.
* Coordination of technical / skilled trades preferred.
* Prior customer service experience preferred.
* Computer database administration preferred.
* Bilingual in Spanish and English is helpful.
* Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook (REQUIRED)
* Microsoft Visio, Project and Power Point (preferred)
* CMMS platform experience (IWMS preferred)
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer