United States of America - New York, New York City
* Develops fundamental knowledge of planning and scheduling concepts and principles including effects on financial performance.
* Develops familiarity with data sources for schedule development.
* Ability to identify and investigate project schedule variance.
* Collects data and updates and produces scheduling reports.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of work breakdown structures (WBS).
* Develops familiarity with construction drawings, specifications and construction contracting.
* Possesses a fundamental understanding of Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling. Able to review and understand engineering, procurement and construction schedule logic
* Assists in assembling data for schedule updating.
* Assists in the measurement of project schedule progress
* Develops knowledge of scope control, change management and earned value methodology.
* Supports data gathering and produces an initial analysis for schedule baseline development and maintenance data gathering.
* Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil engineering or other related field required
* 4+ years of experience in the civil engineering industry
* Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6
* Experience of project planning/scheduling and reporting
* Knowledge of project planning processes and the project life-cycle
* Knowledge of the application Earned Value Analysis (EVA) techniques to project control and reporting
* 6+ years of experience
* NYCDEP experience highly preferred
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 218490BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.