Comprehends enterprise business process improvement efforts and understands how they relate across the enterprise. Works with different SMEs to understand and assist in articulating System to System interfacing, data exchange requirements, web services requirements.
What will you be doing?:
* Work with various SMEs to understand and assist in articulating System to System interfacing, data exchange requirements, web services requirements.
* Support requirements gathering and documentation efforts.
* Assist in identifying and implementing business process improvement efforts across the enterprise.
You meet our "must haves" if you have:
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree (IT College Degree preferred)
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT requirements/development processes/Substantial relevant experience.
* PMP, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL certifications/skills strongly preferred
* Microsoft Excel SME
Your experience includes:
* Experience with System to System interfacing, data exchange requirements, web services requirements
* Experience in system/software engineering full life cycle support
* Experience in IT requirements gathering and documentation
* Experience using Agile software development principles
* Experience with cloud computing
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience interfacing directly with clients
* You value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are passionate, innovative and strive for excellence
* Must have an active Secret Clearance at the time of hire
* We opened our doors in 2003 and have developed long-standing relationships with our customers, both public and private
* We're an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
* We're ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
* We've been named part of: Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016; Washington Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017; Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017
* We offer great benefits - Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching
* We invest in our employees - We offer an annual training budget to our employees and opportunities for growth within the organization
* We work hard, we play hard - We value work/life balance. We hold seasonal company events and a Washington Nationals Season Tickets lottery
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.