Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Project Manager, IT Security Operations
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage organization and execution of IT Security Operations initiatives. The candidate will oversee and document all aspects of a specific project to achieve compliance and/or certifications as instructed by senior leadership. They will facilitate the on-time, on-budget completion of these initiatives by working directly with members of the infrastructure, application and client teams.
* Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support IT Security and Business objectives in collaboration with key stakeholders.
* Maintain detailed project plans, schedules, resource plans, budgets, and reporting as required through the use of Excel, Smartsheet and/or MS Project.
* Conduct internal project meetings with stakeholders preparing agendas and minutes for distribution that are accurate and reflective of the project meetings.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the assignment subject matter and demonstrate depth of business knowledge throughout the course of the review.
* Demonstrate a value-added approach to assurance by providing practical, relevant and cost-effective recommendations which assist senior management in achieving primary business objectives.
* Maintain a flexible approach to ensure that scope alterations can be adopted when other high-risk areas are identified during the review.
* All other responsibilities as assigned by management.
* 3 years of experience as in project management in the areas of IT, Security or Operations.
* Working knowledge of the current regulatory and international standards
organizations' IT security control frameworks and their application (PCI, HIPAA, NIST, HITRUST and/or SOC).
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency.
* Proficiency in project management software tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Travel will be required (approx. 20%).
* Bachelor's Degree in Management Information System (MIS), Information Technology, Information Assurance or related field. Master's degree preferred.
* IT Security Certification as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Security Professional) or CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager) a strong plus
* PMP Certification a strong plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. '1962402
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.