For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you're in the right place! Here's a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: 40 Years of NI Success
* 5 G - Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
* Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI's technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
* Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
* Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
* Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
More @: www.ni.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
The Information Technology (IT) department at National Instruments (NI) is looking for a Programmer Analyst for its corporate headquarters in Austin, Texas. Our Programmer Analysts support critical business areas by developing and implementing software applications for use globally and by coordinating with business users to solve complex problems. This Programmer Analyst will have the opportunity to quickly become an important contributor to our Marketing IT Applications team, supporting cloud-based platforms and internally developed applications.
The IT department at NI uses the latest application and database technologies to support our business. We are constantly researching new developments in the industry to improve existing systems and integrate those technologies into a single vision that connects NI's corporate website, Sales & Marketing operations, financial systems and many other departments. Our Programmer Analysts work with teams around the world and participate in the full software development lifecycle.
Core Job Responsibilities
* Serve as part of a highly-skilled team, providing technical and business solutions to extend and enhance our marketing business applications
* Partner with IT Architects, System Analysts, Quality Analysts, and Product Owners to craft creative solutions for complex problems
* Analyze, identify, research, and recommend solutions that meet business requirements and adhere to IT standards
* Become a sought-after, technical expert in the area of Marketing Operations and Effectiveness
* Provide effective written and oral communication within and outside of the IT department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from peers around the world to executive-level management
* 3 to 5 years of experience in application or software development
* Proficiency in technologies such as:
* Object-oriented programming (Java preferred)
* Web application development
* RESTful & SOAP APIs
* Relational Databases (Oracle preferred)
* Strong interest in working with technology and programming
* Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and written
* Experience with packaged/SaaS software (Oracle eBusiness Suite, Saleforce, Eloqua)
* Knowledge of the Agile project management methodology is a plus