Programmer Analyst Job ID: 2019-22075
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Billing Assurance/Reporting Programmer Analyst represents a technical and experienced position within the Billing Assurance team. The Programmer Analyst is the subject matter expert on the billing, work flow and data warehouse systems with the ability to extract, analyze, test and report on data from the given systems. Develop Web Pages in C#/ASP.net for our internal Website. Data mining tasks in support of the Billing Assurance Analyst are required in the effort to lead and assist in defining logic required for the development of Billing Assurance exception reports. The Programmer Analyst is also responsible for creating and maintaining applications to assist in the quality control processes for the exception reports as well as API processing against the billing system based on these reports.
* Performs routine data collection, organization, workflow and support analysis
* Provides support for the preparation of quality deliverables
* Ability to analyze data, trends or obstacles and consider available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
* Supports the communication of project status to Manager of Billing Assurance
* Develop complex SQL scripts for reporting and database maintenance
* Provide subject matter expertise to development efforts as it pertains to exception reports.
* Supports Billing Assurance analysts in the preparation of business and functional requirements, or, in the absence of Billing Assurance analysts is responsible for preparing business and functional requirements
* Develops and maintains documentation and instructions for all systems for which the analyst is responsible
* Assists in implementing procedures and serves as a resource to expeditiously resolve program related operating difficulties
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training is required
* 5+ years of systems analysis and programming experience
* 5+ years SQL experience.
* 3+ years' experience with extensive development background in .net framework. Strong asp.net, C#, .net core, entity framework
* Experience in report development utilizing a relational database such as Oracle or Windows SQL server
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.
About Altice Usa
Altice USA is a national telecommunication, media and entertainment company.