SAIC is looking for a Programmer Analyst who will attend meetings, workshops, conferences and testing events as a Subject Matter Expert
Assist with the development of presentations such as Program Management Reviews;
Serve as a Liaison between Performers, Test & Evaluation contributors, Government and Transition partners;
Review, provide analysis, and make recommendations concerning technical reports, data and Performer approaches;
Examine data sources and literary sources for emerging technology related to the Program; and
Provide technical support and expertise on new concepts beyond the Program but integral to the Program's success.
Masters degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
3+ years of technical expertise and experience ( within the past 15 years) in all of the following relevant Computer Science areas:
* Programming language development ,and associated compiler development, particularly related to domain specific languages.
* Knowledge of 7 programming languages
* Cryptography, and specifically experience with new protocols for secure computation to include homomorphic encryption, multiparty secure computation, private information retrieval, garbled circuits, oblivious RAM, Oblivious transfer, and zero knowledge proofs.
* Systems security analysis and tools for automation of security analysis.
* Algorithm resource requirements analysis.
* Operational knowledge of key management in complex networked secure systems.
* Algorithm analysis
* Test and evaluation of multiparty secure systems
* Development of special purpose scripting languages.
* Threat modeling and risk assessment in networked computer systems
* Analysis and development of complex simulation software
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in design, development, and test of complex software programming systems within the past 10 years.
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in developing assessing, and testing metrics for advanced software systems within the past 10 years.
A minimum of two (2) years of experience in managing complex research programs with multiple performers.
TS SCI with Polygraph required.
Ph.D. (preferred) in Computer Science or Mathematics
10+ years in the following relevant Computer Science areas in the last ten (15) years: Knowledge of 10 programming languages One (1) year experience in dealing with intellectual property (IP) issues in technical areas relevant to this program.
Five (5) years of experience in developing assessing, and testing metrics for advanced software systems within the past 10 years.
Three (3) years of experience in managing complex research programs with multiple performers.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability