Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) is responsible for implementing and supporting the application solutions that allow Oracle to run its business.
Within OAL the Customer Data Management group utilizes the latest Oracle technologies to develop the Customer data quality and maintenance solutions associated with the roll-out of new products and business processes, and the integration of systems that process Customer data as well as companies acquired through our Mergers & Acquisition program.
As an OAL Customer Data Management organization, we implement new solutions and develop new tools based on Oracle cloud technologies such as Platform as a Service (PaaS) Application Development, Integration, Data Management, Oracle Jet UI framework and Fusion Middleware 12c (OSB, BPEL, B2B, ODI, MFT).
We integrate and automate data flows for Oracle on-premise and Oracle Public Cloud applications across multiple lines of businesses (e.g CX, HCM, ERP, SCM, MDM, Finance).
This position will be working with the latest generation of Fusion applications as well as Oracle's eBusiness Suite. As a programmer analyst, you will be involved in the full implementation life cycle from technical requirements, solution design and development, through production rollout. The projects you will be involved with are typically around Oracle's Customer Data Quality management, Application Integrations, or those associated with the internal implementation of our latest generation of products.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with the following qualifications:
* Strong analysis and technical skills including translating requirements into solutions
* Strong experience in API Development based on Oracle middleware product, Java, Python
* Experience in developing solutions and/or integration with Oracle applications such as E-Business suite, Fusion applications.
* Knowledge or Experience in developing solution based on any one of the following: Oracle Platform as a Service ( PaaS), Integration Cloud Service (ICS), Process Cloud Service( PCS), Service Oriented Architecture( SOA), Apiary, Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) , Java Cloud Service (JCS), or Oracle SOA Suite, B2B, Service Bus.
* Knowledge of open source products such as Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka is a plus
* Knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, eBusiness Suite 12i and/or enterprise ERP, CRM applications would be an advantage
* Good communication and organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment that demands coordination across time-zones
* Ability to work with junior developers including providing direction and/or mentorship in a cross-functional organization
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.