Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website, connect with us on LinkedIn, or follow us on Twitter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programmer to join our team.
* Under broad direction, oversee creation of web-based, multi-user solutions documenting and auditing personnel training, schedules, and permissions.
* Manage latest web development technologies and practices for review of customized easy to understand reports and views that reduce management efforts.
* Facilitate creation of access-related work processes and empower leadership by providing clear insight into their personnel groups and permissions.
* Oversee development of extensible searching capability, customized reports and statistics, export features, history/event tracking system, and Microsoft SharePoint Web-part integration and Microsoft Active Directory integration.
* Demonstrate best practices in code development and documentation at an organization's enterprise level.
* Ten plus (10+) years of experience required. Experience working in the Department of Defense environment is required.
* Excellent communications skills are required.
* Required to be certified in Microsoft programming, and in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation.
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field*
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Quantico, VA
Bay State Computers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.