Caci International Inc
Program Support Specialist
Req #: 221224
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Administration
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI's Agile Solution Factory (ASF) is hiring a Program Support Specialist to support a key program in Chantilly and Ashburn, VA. Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the Best Practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Defense.
ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to support a large, diverse portfolio of programs and the ability to be extremely adaptable, working with a technically diverse team. You should also be able to handle ad hoc requests and adjust to changing priorities.
What you'll get to do:
As a member of the Agile Program Management Office (APMO), you will provide a broad range of support to achieve operational objectives as part of a team for a portfolio of programs that include multiple contracts, as well as other ASF initiatives including technical staff training and client visits. This opportunity could potentially lead to further career advancement within the ASF. You will also:
* Work independently on moderately complex assignments and set objectives for your area to meet program objectives and assignments.
* Recommend process enhancements to solve problems or yield improvements.
* Apply your abilities to resolve common problems by drawing from prior experiences and understanding of general job areas.
* Interface with individuals across the program, spanning all disciplines and different levels from senior managers to junior level staff. The position will also require interaction with government stakeholders.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Assist staff with travel and logistics for trips in support of program related travel and verify travel for compliance with corporate policies and Federal guidelines.
* Conduct analysis and studies reviewing project operations.
* Own and manage specific APMO processes.
* Ensure that all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
Are you interested in:
* A fast-paced environment where priorities frequently change
* An environment that challenges your ability to multi-task
* Reacting quickly to ad hoc tasks and requests
* Show proper discretion in handling sensitive/confidential information
* Ensuring program tasks are accomplished within contract terms and conditions
* Leveraging your expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to assist the program in producing deliverables
* Working with SharePoint tools and processes
* Fielding general APMO related questions from the team and doing follow up research for answers as required
* Support long- and short-range planning activities
* Ensuring product quality and timeliness of efforts
You have and are good at:
* College degree (B.A./B.S.) in business, finance, liberal arts, or technical discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
* U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher
* Professional Experience: at least one (1) year related experience
* Working on government contracts
* MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong work ethic; self-starter
Bonus would be having:
* Understanding of government travel processes
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc